The Blythe Centre is a voluntary-run, locally-managed community centre & library in Blythe Bridge at the southern end of the city of Stoke on Trent.
If you would like to join our team of volunteers, click here for more information.
If you would like monthly email bulletins on our activities at Blythe Centre, please click on the ‘Follow Site via Email’ link in the right-hand column of this page.
To see our latest bulletin, please click here.
Our friends & supporters also use Twitter to highlight what we do – to see what they (and you?) are tweeting, just search for hashtag #BlytheBridgeLibrary
Services & Facilities
Your services at the centre are:
- Normal library services – borrowing and reserving books, and more. Deliveries to the housebound are available
- Free wi-fi
- Free use of five computers (please phone ahead if ou wish to book)
- Play sessions for children & parents (click here for our events list)
- Classes, in subjects from languages to first-aid (click here for our events list)
- Use of large space for meetings/performances (click here for how-to-hire)
- Use of small space for meetings (click here for how-to-hire)
- Meeting Room – maximum 6 people (click here for how-to-hire)
- Events, open to all (click here for our events list)
- Art Gallery space, and Presentation Cases (click here for how-to-hire)
- A relaxation area, with hot drinks and sweets vending machines
- Disabled toilet
- Printing / Scanning / Photocopying / Binding / Laminating
- Book sales
- Leaflets rack and notice board for tourist information and local information
For opening hours, our address, the history of the centre, contact details and more, please click About